- Vitamin B12 spray : this vitamin is essential for a healthy metabolism of nerve tissues and synthesis of DNA;
- helps conversion of fats, carbohydrates and proteins to energy;
- highly effective in improving memory and brain activity.
Methylcobalamin is the advanced form of Vitamin B12. The severe deficiency of vitamin B12 can lead to anemia, dementia and paralysis. Potential complications of B 12 deficiency can also include: problems with the nervous system, heart conditions, temporary infertility or pregnancy complications. The main source of Vitamin B12 is meat therefore vegans and vegetarians particularly need extra vitamin B12 to maintain optimum health.
"B-Calm" ( B & C Vitamins)
- B-Calm spray: helps ease unpleasant emotional states;
- minimises anxiety;
- improves resilience to stress;
- strengthens the immune system’s response.
B-Calm complex (includes B vitamins, C and a proprietary blend of natural nutrients) is formulated to help with both emotional and physical stress that deteriorate our immune system. Anxiety can lead to mental and physical illness. Deficiency of B vitamins has been connected to neurological disorders. Vitamin C plays a role in collagen and hormone formation. This potent blend of natural nutrients will also support the proper immune system function.
- MultiVit spray: provides effective and convenient daily supply of all essential vitamins;
- supports the immune system and organ functions;
- helps detoxing the body and repairing DNA.
This powerful blend includes all essential vitamins ( A, C, D3, E & vitamins of B-group). Taking this spray daily is an easy way to obtain necessary nutrients and improve health (this will help vitamins deficiency, reduce age-related DNA damage in your body and improve its resistance to viruses). Governments guidelines on vitamin deficiencies advise certain intakes even for healthy people. This spray is a well-balanced and effective blend of multivitamins.
- Fulvic Minerals spray: delivers the whole spectrum of minerals in the highly absorbable clusters; helps detox the body;
- supports cells to absorb nutrients and boosts your energy;
- strengthens the immune system in fighting viruses and fungal infections (e.g. fungal infection Candida).
- GoodNight spray: improves sleep patterns;
- supports immune system response;
- promotes good daily moods;
- helps falling asleep.
This effective blend of 5-HTP and L-Theanine helps you maintain healthy serotonin production in your body. Serotonin (the hormone of Happiness) is converted in the brain to melatonin which regulates your natural sleep cycle. Melatonin helps your body prepare for sleep therefore people who don’t make enough of it naturally can struggle to fall asleep. L-Theanine (found in leaves of green tea) supports T cell production that helps the immune system to fight pathogens.
- Ubiquinol spray: keeps blood levels high in CoQ10;
- increases vitality and delays aging of cells;
- strengthens cardiovascular system.
Ubiquinol is the active (non-oxidized) form of CoQ10 which provides essential energy for your cells and protects them against oxidation stress. Ubiquinol is directly associated with over 95% of the body’s cellular energy production. The healthy level of Ubiquinol slows down our ageing process. Around age 40 we start losing production of CoQ10. Studies showed that Ubiquinol supplements are up to 6 times more effective than ubiquinone (the oxidised and less potent form).
- Vitamin D3 spray: vital for bone health – enables calcium absorption;
- acts as an immune system modulator in the body;
- helps reduce the risk of diabetes, hypertension and heart disease.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) enhances the intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphate. It also regulates the circulation of Renin (enzyme) in our blood stream, responsible for the rise of blood pressure. Deficiency of Vitamin D3 has been connected to neurological disorders. Studies show that Vitamin D3 is far more important for our health than Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol, produced from mushrooms and used in fortified foods).
- Iron Boost spray: helps in the production of hemoglobin (a key component of red blood cells) and myoglobin (main protein of muscle cells);
- supports healthy iron levels during menstruation and pregnancy;
- crucial for proper metabolism of the B group vitamins and production of certain enzymes.
Vitamin C + Zn
- Vitamin C & Zn spray: supports immune system’s response to viruses;
- helps to repair damage to blood vessels and cells;
- neutralises toxins and oxidants (free radicals);
- reduces LDL cholesterol formation; improves production of collagen.
A mix of powerful antioxidants (Vitamin C , E , D3 + Zinc) and the essential amino acid (L-Lysine). The formula is designed to improve resilience of the immune system to cold and flu. Vitamin C strengthens epithelial barriers against pathogens and promotes the oxidant scavenging in the body. Zinc helps fight infection and heal wounds. It is particularly vital for the cell development. It also helps hightens sex drive. A lot of people who get acne have a lack of zinc.
Vitamin K2 + D3
- K2 & D3 spray: reduces coronary calcification and improves arterial walls.
- promotes strong bones and teeth; reduces risk for heart disease and improves circulation;
- lowers risk of diabetes;strengthens the immune system and its response to viral attacks;
Vitamins K2 and D3 work together in the body: Vitamin D3 helps calcium absorption while vitamin K2 directs it to bones. Vitamin K2 also helps increase specific proteins (MGP) which guarding against calcium build up in coronary arteries rather than in bones.