- MiTouch Device in Box.
- MiTouch Treatment and User’s Guide.
- Three pairs of patches.
There are 4 modes with 4 options of the pain targeting stimulation to provide optimum efficiency and comfort. The fifth mode is ‘Recovery’ – to treat the body’s damaged tissues by microcurrent that accelerates the entire healing process.
MiTouch is a phone sized device with touch sensitive screen. It is easy to carry and use at home or office.
for injuries and aches.
MiTouch produces peripheral nerve stimulation (PNS) – gentle bio-electrical pulses which reach the affected areas and block pain signals. PNS works similar to painkillers but with no side effects as no chemicals ingested.
- MiTouch can be used for a treatment of chronic pain, aches, back pain, muscle pain, sports injuries, sprains, strains and cramps, post-surgery pain, labour pain.
- The device has several Pain Relief modes which deliver gentle bio-electrical pulses – peripheral nerve stimulation (PNS) that block pain signals.
- On top, it offers benefits of micro current simulation (MCS) – microcurrents which you can hardly feel but can enjoy a long lasting effect by speed up the cellular healing process.
How to Use
There is a simple user guide that is easy to follow:
1. stick the pads to the area;
2. connect them to the device and choose a treatment mode;
3. set the level of stimulation.The lock function on the device prevents an accidental change of the settings in your pocket.